Friday, March 4, 2011

It's been one of those days...

but I really mean one of those months. It just been a horrible month for me. I've been sick with a terrible flu and it seems right when I start feeling better some other cold comes along to knock me out again. I've been busy catching up on my orders for etsy and thank goodness for the patience of my customers! Hopefully I have gotten over the worst of it and can re-focus on orders and trying out new techniques.

I bought a torch fire enameling kit and I can't wait to try it out! I have loved the look of enamel for a long time. Many times I put all the supplies into my cart at Rio only to remove them, thinking that I don't need to start on something new when I am so busy with something else but I need to fuel my creativity a little bit and make some new pieces for the shop. I hope the kit comes in today. Maybe tomorrow I will be posting my results. Hopefully all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment