Friday, January 28, 2011

Holey moley

I've been quite busy! I am grateful and thankful for the busy-ness though. I am not complaining at all! Besides filling all of my orders I have been busy making treasuries. I decided to join a treasury curating team on Etsy and I have been learning the process of treasury making. I was never one to make treasuries. I would make one here or there just because. So just thinking about a theme and then a title and then who to feature is sometimes a little daunting.  Luckily I have so many wonderful shops on the team to choose from! And the members of the team are wonderful people. I have felt so comfortable there since I was accepted into the group. I really would love to make a treasury that makes it to the front page of etsy but so far that hasn't happened yet. I just want to take a few moments and show you a few of the wonderful treasuries of the members of Project Treasury.











They are all really fabulous treasuries! It is hard to keep up with them but I want to show you my latest:





WOW! That's a lot of purple but I love it! If you have the time come on in to the treasuries and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment